Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Don't submit before checking You follow the journal guidelines while submitting, and you fix the title of the text file or the short title of the manuscript, otherwise, the journal will disregard or reject your submission.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is Microsoft Word.
- An Arabic and English Abstract should be provided between (250 to 300 words), with Arabic and English author names, emails, and Affiliation.
Use the Vancouver referencing style as mentioned in the (instruction to Author) link on the Journal's website
- 80% of references are recent and are within the last 5 years.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 14/16-point font; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The research undertaking and submission request are available in the Author Guidelines
should be completed formally and submitted before any action is taken by the journal
Ethics Approval and Consent form
author(s) are required to full-full Ethics Approval and Consent form available from :
- Each author/ Contributor(s) required to register / create ORCID ID when make a new submission.
- A proofreading reading for the manuscript with an official document.
For all articles published in Journal of the Faculty of Medicine Baghdad, copyright is retained by the authors. Articles are licensed under an open access Creative Commons CC BY NC 4.0 license, meaning that anyone may download and read the paper for free. In addition, the article may be reused and quoted provided that the original published version is cited. These conditions allow for maximum use and exposure of the work, while ensuring that the authors receive proper rights.
Journal of the Faculty of Medicine Baghdad uses any personal information only for processing and publishing of your submitted manuscript; allows you to access to and use website services; sends to you communication regarding your submitted manuscript,
Amendments to our Privacy Statement Policy:
Journal of the Faculty of Medicine Baghdad reserves the right to update this policy throughout updating the journal’s website.
Automated decision Making :
Journal of the Faculty of Medicine Baghdad does not use your personal information for automated decision-making in a way that leads to legal concerns which may affect you significantly, but, we do use personal information to afford services and content that we believe might be of importance to you.